Monday, July 16, 2012

Teeth

Levi surprised us last week by getting his first tooth. One night last week he was up quite a bit during the night and Cheri mentioned the next night he seemed a bit off during the day. He was a little fussy (for Levi's standards) again that evening, had a really low fever & it looked like you could see his bottom teeth but I was convinced it was way too early for that. He slept all night and then slept all day at Cheri's the next day and by the next day sure enough we could see the little tooth had popped out. The other one is right there too so I don't think it will be long. I'm curious to see if all of the teeth will come early now or not. Charlie didn't get any teeth until the 2 bottoms in November and then nothing until we went through several months of steady teething in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment