We have taken Charlie to get his hair cut several times and it is not something he really enjoys. Last time he was so worked up that the lady didn't do a very good job in the back and it had been bugging me. I thought if Charlie could watch me cut Erik's, maybe he'd let us do his. We spent some time playing with the clippers and getting him used to the noise & vibrations of it. My biggest concern was once we started we would have to finish no matter how mad he got. I managed to distract him with coloring and ice cream long enough for Erik to cut his hair. This is his first buzz cut and he looks like such a little boy now. I miss his bangs. It turned out pretty good for a couple of amateurs. After we were done I realized we probably could have distracted him with tractors on youtube so we'll have to keep that in mind for next time.
Just another thing to cross of the list of "things I'll never attempt"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment