I got this crazy idea to go to the state fair. We considered going with Erik on a day he was going into the cities but I didn't want to get up that early :) Still the weather was so nice and I knew the boys would have fun. Grandma was chaperoning 4-H weekend with Tyler so I knew once we got there it would be easy. We hopped on the bus in Eden Prairie. I didn't know about the major gate changes that had taken place but it was so much faster & easier to not have to sit in traffic on Como or cross como with 2 kids. Entering up by the grandstand was super easy. We were at the fair from 10-4 and did plenty of walking. Charlie walked most of the time and then rode on the front of the stroller if he got tired. The pics uploaded in reverse order and I'm lazy...
Maybe the first time he's ever taken a nap in the stroller
The real reason I wanted to go - Sweet Martha's CookiesThe "giant slide" for kids
Levi was a little hesitant to go on the first ride but after that he wanted to pick out his own (yellow everything) and Charlie picked his own. This random kid jumped in with Charlie. kinda funny.
Serious tractor driver
When we walked into the gate we were right by the other sky ride. Charlie NEEDED to do this. We walked up and did Little Farm Hands which is somewhat close to the start of this one. Grandma had to work at the all you can drink milk stand so they took a one way trip to the other end of the fair and then Tyler picked up Charlie. Saved all of us some steps.
He really wanted mini donuts.
He really wanted ice cream.
Visiting Tyler's calf he had up there for 4-H (& admiring all of the baby Sandy's). The real baby Sandy was up there for open class and got 2nd in her class. She is a very big deal!
Oh look, mom's gone crazy!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment