Capturing this face was about as challenging as capturing the first smiles but I just love his pout (and he's VERY good at it)!
I am so happy that Charlie now enjoys his bath. I don't think this is the blackmail picture, however the picture I took preceding this which shows the REASON for the bath is a different story.
Such a big boy holding his head up, he loves being on his tummy.
Charlie has been sleeping (sort of) in his crib for almost 2 weeks now and we finally got around to putting the finishing touches on it. And yesterday we officially moved all of his stuff back upstairs. I need the exercise :)
Aunt Tracy made this quilt for Charlie and I love it, plus it matches his bedroom perfectly! He has so many handmade quilts and blankets, how will we ever use them all?
My FFA kids love Charlie. There was no shortage of helpers last weekend. He even had to be in ALL of the pictures. I didn't complain because I didnt have to fight with them to take pictures if they could be by him. I could make a "Where's Charlie?" book. Here he is with the group.
The room is so cute, and so is the quilt. Glad you're getting that exercise. :) I can't believe how fast he's growing...he definitely doesn't have that newborn look anymore.
ReplyDelete