We headed south for the weekend. We hit up Jenn's graduation, Charlie spent lots of time at the chores farm, and we all went out for lunch on Father's Day.
For Father's Day, I did a survey with Charlie to give to Erik. He also did one for each of his grandpas. Here are his (very honest 3-yr old) answers.
My Dad's name is: Erik
He is 10 years old
His hair is black and his eyes are blue
My dad likes to wear: Clothes
His favorite food is: chicken
His favorite thing to do is: Play
My favorite thing to do with my dad is: go outside
My dad always tells me: "Naughty" (hahahaha)
It makes him happy when I: Play with him
I love my Dad because: I just don't.
The last one makes us laugh because he has been telling him a lot lately that he just loves mom. But, we know he really does love dad too :)
![]() |
| Great grandkids |
![]() |
| cousins |
| Charlie named this kitty "Fur" |
| Have to feed the calves grain |
![]() |
| We took a tractor ride around the farm. He fell asleep right away. |
![]() |
| Testing out grandpa's new tractor seat |




No comments:
Post a Comment