Another month has flown by and Levi is now a mini terror! He is into everything & we have already had to baby proof the house more than we ever did with Charlie. His days start out with going around the perimeter of the living room & pulling out all of toys & puzzles. If the bathroom door is open, he will make a beeline for that & head straight for Charlie's potty. (I'm not sure where the bathroom obsessions come from, Charlie was the same way) He continues into the kitchen and always pulls the bottom of the fridge off & then will continue on to see if anybody cleaned up the food from his last visit. He is pulling himself up on everything & has gotten up a couple of stairs. Yesterday he fell off of the 2nd step and got his first bruise on this cheek...I think it will be the first of many. He also likes riding his car. Charlie has a smaller race car that Levi can actually make move but Charlie refuses to share that one. He can crawl on all 4s but he usually will only go a little ways, then he drops down and army crawls because it's much faster. He can also climb/crawl over everything! We are still debating what we will do for a Christmas tree this year. I remember being concerned with Charlie & he never touched it but I don't think we will be as lucky with Levi. Plus now that we are home a lot more during the day, there will be a lot more opportunities for him to get in trouble!
Levi still adores his big brother. They play pretty well together. He is still a big mama's boy too and probably wouldn't mind if I would just carry him all day long. He chews on everything & since he has 8 little chompers in there he can do a lot of damage. He also likes play peek a boo & singing songs with Charlie. His other thing he loves to do is pull off his socks, especially when he's eating!
Levi gets up around 6-6:30 pretty consistently & continues to sleep through the night most times. He is not the best napper though, he is a cat napper! He's ready for a nap by 8:30-9:00 but will only sleep for 30-45 minutes and then will take another nap around 1:00-1:30. He will fall asleep easily on his own but I wish his afternoon nap would be a bit longer because it's a long time before bedtime when he's back up by 2-2:15! Sometimes it's a battle to keep him up until 6:30-7 at night and he will become quite the hot mess.
He loves food & he loves to be messy. I am still feeding him some purees just because I made sooooooo much & have it in the freezer but he pretty much eats what we are eating. Some new stuff I started giving him this month was raspberries & blueberries, yogurt, pasta with veggie purees, cheese, hamburger. I'm not sure when I started giving him meats but he likes pieces of chicken & pork too & of course pancakes. It's so easy to take him out & about because we don't have to worry about dragging baby food along with us, I have yet to buy a jar!
We are so lucky to have such wonderful little boys. They are so much fun & I am just loving watching Levi change every day!
 |
| Good luck trying to get this one to sit still for more than 1 second. |
 |
| Chairs are so frustrating!! |
 |
| Enjoying a nice afternoon outside with Patty. |
 |
| jackpot! |
 |
| Trying to bum goldfish off of brother. |
 |
| Sharing!! |
 |
| Must stand on everything! |
 |
| Helping mom make supper |
 |
| Can see his little egg on his cheek. |
 |
| Action shot of pulling himself up. |
 |
| This was one of Charlie's favorites. Now he only wants to play with it when Levi is by it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment