Friday, April 13, 2012

Little brother update

Turns out having a newborn & a toddler & a mess of postpartum issues will keep you busy so I'm going to take advantage of this awesome overlapping nap we've got going on and update. Levi is a super mellow baby and I'm thankful for that. He spends most of his time eating or sleeping & doesn't cry very often. He likes to be held and has the intuitions all newborns seem to have of needing something as soon as I start a project or task.  He likes to cluster feed in the evenings but that is better than middle of the night. So far he has been a good sleeper at night too, I try not to talk about it because I don't want to jinx it...but no, he's not sleeeping through the night...not THAT good! He's an efficient little eater, doesn't spit up very much, doesn't poop very much. I clearly remember Charlie having daily blow outs at this age. I had him weighed when he was 5 weeks old and he was exactly 11 lbs so gaining quite well. He started to really throw out smiles a week ago and I've been close to catching one on camera. I love the wide open mouth lion roar smiles the best.

Hopefully soon I can do a big brother update and Easter. And maybe get better about posting updates because you know the baby book is looking just as bare.


1 week


2 weeks

3 weeks

Charlie likes him.

1 month (duh)

5 weeks - hat made by one of my students. She made a pink one & then made this one after he was born.

A smile at 6 weeks

 6 weeks serious face

Do they look alike? I can't tell. Charlie on left. Levi on right.


No comments:

Post a Comment