Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday week

Charlie had a great 2 year well-child visit at the same time I had my OB appt. I think it helped/confused him a little as to why they were looking at his mama too. He's still a sturdy little boy and weighed in at 33 pounds. He only had to get one shot & we are done with those now until school. I was surprised to find out they do another blood test for lead at 2 years and was not looking forward to that. It didn't phase him at all, until she went to put a band-aid on his finger...then he lost his mind. He screamed until I took it off, then he was fine again & he got an airplane for being such a big boy. After, we stopped by daycare with his barn cake and he got to eat cake with his friends. I was so impressed with how well behaved those kids are. "Cheri, may I be excused please?" Really??? She only had 6 chairs & since it was a non-school day she had a ton of kids and had to rotate them through.
Visiting the barnyard at mom's work.


SeaAdventures at MOA. He loved it, we went through twice.


Birthday boy!


puzzles!!



Toy box dad made.

No comments:

Post a Comment