Monday, February 20, 2012

Almost 2 Party

We had Charlie's birthday party over the weekend, I didn't quite feel comfortable waiting until his actual birthday next Saturday but I really wanted an excuse to give the house a good cleaning. Unlike last year, we didn't have to worry about the weather either. We had a farm theme, but it really didn't go much further than the invitations I made & the cake/cupcake idea I got off of pintrest

Charlie was in a great mood. I got nervous as he almost dozed off during lunch but he came back & went strong all day long. I was sort of hoping he'd sleep in today but he's got lots of new things to play with.  He got what every 2 year old boy is probably into...trucks, tractors, books, letters (side note: I am extremely impressed with his ability to identify letters), crayons & animals. He also got a trike so he has been practicing with that but his legs are just a little too short yet.



The Little People zoo has been a hit so far.


Not a big fan of frosting so he worked on the leftover part of the barn.
Baby Update: None really. 39 weeks, the end is in sight. They secured a sub for me & she will be spending this week with me while I try not to overwhem her with info. I will also be teaching her how to weld & about engines...she should have an interesting trimester :) Erik is done traveling for a few weeks so any time would be fine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment