quick notes about Waylon at 5 months:
- Bath time is no longer terrible. He now has fun splashing in his tub during his weekly baths :)
- Sleeping is still terrible. Going to sleep around 8-9pm but then always up sometime after 10:30 but before midnight. And then again between 2-3 and then again between 5-6. Those are the times I actually feed him. He does wake up even more but is just a little restless. He doesn't nap much at daycare but will take a decent afternoon nap. He would prefer if I would hold him the whole time and I usually do.
- We passed on the Rock n' play half way through the month since he was probably getting too big for it and he wasn't really sleeping in it anyways. I thought we would try a pack & play next to our bed and he has maybe slept a handful of hours in that, it must not be soft enough for him. He's worse than princess and the pea!
- Despite him thinking he needs to be fed every 2 hours at night, he will not take his bottle at daycare until 11:00 a lot of days. Granted that is still only waiting 5 hours but it makes me a little crazy! On days he is there all day (which is really just like 7:30-3:30) sometimes he will take 2 bottles but sometimes just the 1. He's a silly guy.
- He's wiggling all over the floor off of his play mat and always looking around following the action. There's no shortage of things to look at around here.
- Super chubby but not has chubby as his siblings. He doesn't even have a forearm roll (yet).
- He will giggle a little and is very tickelish on his sides. Still no deep belly laughts though.
- I was happy the weather was mild so that we could take off the carseat cover. He really didn't like being in there and would kick and try to push it off.
- He's wearing 3-6 month clothes & size 2 diapers. I am squeezing him into a few easter onesies that Charlie & Levi wore, which is impressive since they were only 2ish months old at Easter.
So adorable in every way (except for the sleeping part). Grandma loves you, Waylon!
ReplyDelete