Yikes! Time is flying (I say that every time!) I just had Waylon in for his 4 month appointment today and he weighs 16# 4oz. I checked back and that is a full pound smaller than any of his siblings so he's still our "little" guy. He's right in the middle of the growth chart and has plenty of rolls, he's not hurting by any means!
The biggest change in the last month was starting daycare. When I went back to work the first week of February, Erik took 2 weeks of paternity leave and then Waylon started going to Kim's on Valentine's Day. He does great - he's there 3 mornings and 1 full day a week. He takes a bottle for her just fine. He doesn't nap much for there, but I bet if she would hold him the whole time he would ;)
Sleeping has not improved, in fact it seems most times to be getting worse. How many times is he getting up a night? Who knows, I can't keep track any more. He is "going to bed" around 8:30-9pm but then is often times up before midnight and then again a couple of more times. His wake up time seems to be around 5-6am, so the nights are definitely short. If Erik is around I will sometimes have him take him in the 5-6am hour and then I get a couple of hours of solid sleep. So it mostly feels like I take a bunch of naps during the night and feel like a zombie all of the time. At least he usually falls back to sleep easily. I try not to complain too much since I'm not going to sleep train him any time soon.
He's having a lot more fun playing on the floor, grabbing at toys, pulling hair and chewing on his hands. He is such a chatty and mellow little guy most of the time. Only gets mad when he's really hungry (mom can't dilly dally after her Tuesday night class because he gets hangry at 8pm) or when it's bath time. Still not a fan of baths!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment