I started keeping notes of the hilarious things that comes out of the kids' mouths...mostly just so I can remember to tell Erik later but I thought I'd share them here too. Here are some recent gems from Levi. I love having a child with such an active imagination!! He's such a story teller and doesn't hesitate at all when I ask him for details.
"Sandy is out! Yeah, Grandpa just text me that. That's how I know!"
-------------
"seriously?"
-------------
Levi: "Oh, I found my phone, now I can call my girlfriend!"
me: "What's your girlfriends name?"
Levi: "I don't remember. HELLO GIRLFRIEND!"
-------------
Our dr. asks Levi if he likes playing with Nora. His response:
"We vacuum every day!"
-------------
"Can I have a little snack?" (on repeat all day)
"I'm full of food now. Can I have dessert?"
------------
"I have to close this up tight so that the mice don't get it."
-------------
"Skiddyloader"
"Apple-pado" (avocado)
-------------
"I'm mad at you."
"You not gonna be my best friend anymore"
-------------
"Mom, Sue told me that when she was a little girl that Dewey ripped the skin off of the silo. Ya, she told me that yesterday." (NO IDEA what he is talking about except maybe that Trent or Travis tore the paper off of the toy silo at great grandmas??)
-------------
"DAAAAIIIISSSYYYY, I don't want you to walk on those yellow flowers!!!!"
-------------
Levi: "My friend is makin' me supper."
Me: "What's your friends name?"
Levi: "Jessi Pepper"
-------------
Me: "Maybe mom can drive the manure spreader and Ryan can run the skidloader"
Levi & Charlie in unison: "WHY?"
-------------
Me: "what should we get Haiden for his birthday?"
Levi: "a barbie!!"
-------------
And, last summer he always called Charlie "ChaCha". He hasn't done that for a long time now, but he does call him "Chah-dee" and I love the way he says it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment