Monday, November 17, 2014

Comparison pics

Do our 3 kids look alike? My first thought when Nora was born was that she looked like a little clone of Levi. Nora & Levi have similar chins and I think that is what sets them apart a bit from Charlie. She also has really light eyelashes & eyebrows like Levi whereas Charlie had super long dark eyelashes when he was born.

Even though sometimes I don't think Charlie & Levi look all that alike, if I go back to Charlie's pictures from when he was 2.5, they do look similar too. Charlie was rocking the buzz cut at 2.5 but Levi still has the long fluffy hair and I refuse to chop it off. 

I threw these collages together quickly and couldn't figure out how to put text in the bottom right box so that is a bonus question. WHO IS IT???
Top left - Charlie; TR- Levi; BL - Nora; 
 Kids at 1 month: Charlie, Levi, Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment