Friday, March 7, 2014

Charlie's Interview - 4

I need to figure out how to get the video to load correctly, so just audio for now.
 

 1.) Name: Charlie
2.) How old are you: 4
3.) Favorite color: black
3.) Favorite toy: skidloader, barn & tractor
4.) Favorite fruit: grape
5.) Favorite TV Show: Jake (& the Neverland Pirates)
6.) Favorite Breakfast: waffles
7.) Favorite snack: boo-boos (this is what Levi calls fruit snacks)
8.) Favorite game: Trouble
9.) Favorite animal: cow
10.) Favorite song: "Beer Money" (.........)
11.) Favorite book: I Spy
12.) Best friend: Danika (from daycare) & Brenna (neighbor girl)
13.) Favorite cereal: marshmallow cereal (Lucky Charms)
14.) Favorite thing to do outside: play in the snow
15.) Favorite drink: water & juice
16.) Favorite place to eat: Pizza place
17.) Favorite movie: Jake & Diego
18.) Favorite place to go: to pizza place
19.) Favorite supper: pizza
20.) What do you want to be when you grow up? Jake. On a crew. [I asked him this a couple of weeks ago & his answer was something about working in dad's office & how he would let Levi play with all of dad's little tractors. hahaha]

Some of the answers were the same as when he turned 3. I also love the cough he developed as soon as I started recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment