![]() |
| Best picture ever! |
Friday, December 7, 2012
Cookies!
Erik was gone all week so I decided to pack up the boys and head to grandma's for a day. I was excited that Charlie would have the opportunity to participate in one of the best Christmas traditions -- baking sugar cookies with Great Grandma. We all had a blast. I bought Charlie an elf shirt last year after Christmas on clearance and I had a feeling I would never get him to wear it because he's pretty picky about his clothes. Grandma just told him that was his "cookie making" shirt & he didn't question it. We even got him to wear his "cookie making" at. There was some dough eating, lots of baked cookie eating & I even caught him dipping his hands in the flour bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a fun day. Charlie was such a little ham and the "hard work" of rolling out that dough was priceless to be a part of. Love, Gma K
ReplyDelete