This week we had a little role reversal. I had to go to a meeting in the cities on Tuesday and Wednesday that required me to spend my first night away from Levi. Erik was left in charge of the house & the boys. Of course I missed them like crazy but I survived. Our daycare was also closed Thursday and Friday this week so Erik used some time off and had daddy daycare. I was so jealous having to go to work & spent most of the day thinking about how much fun they were having without me. They did make a trip down to the office so we could hit up the DQ for lunch today. I was going to show them my office but Charlie was much more interested in the big bins behind the office & all of the big trucks going by.
This is my second week working full time. I have been dropping the boys off in the morning & Erik usually picks them up at night. Charlie usually comes out to the garage when I get home and wants to take the car for a drive. It has been nice having Erik around at night while we go through this transition since he picks up the boys & usually has supper going by the time I get home. The rest of the night is a whirlwind of playing with Charlie & getting everyone to bed followed by cleaning up the days mess & getting everything packed for the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment