Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Move

I finally gave in and put Levi in the crib last night. Sunday night he didn't sleep well because he's just too big for the bassinet, even when swaddled. He did excellent and was all smiles when I went to get him this morning. I had the monitor on but I never heard anything from him all night. We barely used the monitors with Charlie because he was such a noisy sleeper he would keep me up. Of course last night I was up worrying that I couldn't hear him or see him.  My hope is to get him used to sleeping up there and then hopefully we can start to go without the swaddle because it barely holds, especially when he stretches out. I'm going to miss having him right next to me.

I also forgot to mention that Charlie loves referring to himself in the 3rd person, mostly when something is his or he things its his. "No, it's Charlie's (fill in the blank)."

If you've spent any time with Charlie lately you'll notice his favorite word his "HUH?" He says it 1,000x a day I think. Everybody thinks it's so cute and it is until you repeat yourself over and over again all day long. It's definitely a bad habit but I have started to not repeat myself and he will usually respond.  I know his hearing is just fine it just appears he's already a selective listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment