- Every morning as we pull out of the driveway he says "bye bye puppy. see you soon. see you tonight."
- He likes to feed Daisy the butt of the bread. He'll stand by the door and say "come here puppy. snack!" He also loves feeding daisy when we get home. He likes to make her cereal. She does not appreciate having her food soaked in water so much.
- "Apples" comes out clear as day & is in reference to all round fruit, however applesauce (or yogurt) is "al-sauce"
- Going to bed is always "a nap" He is back into rocking again but only for about a minute then he is ready to go to bed.
- Possibly my favorite phrase currently is "I wanna weed (read)!". He says it over and over again as he piles up his stack of favorites.
- The shower "rains"
- "I help" usually followed by "a mess". After a mess is made if he's in a good mood it's "oh-oh" and if he's not in a good mood it's "hhheeeeeyyyyy".
- He is also currently obsessed with crayons (I can't even figure out how to spell it how he says it) cancakes (pancakes), syrup, ketchup (referring to all condiments, he loves to dip everything), daddy's crayons on his work desk (pens), spoons, etc.
- He loves putting on his hat, shoes & coat and of course trying to do it all by himself.
- A couple of weeks ago when I was dropping him off at daycare one of the other mothers mentioned breakfast. I asked if Charlie eats breakfast there because we always feed him at home. She said most mornings he asks for and eats at least a bowl of cereal....he is defenitely working the system with that one. I was wondering why all of a sudden he would get out a bowl & spoon and ask for cereal, especially because he is extremely good at eating it without making a huge mess.
- Big news: last week at daycare when she was changing him he said he had to poop (which he easily confuses with just potty) and so she put him on the potty & he went! I think I might have been more excited than anyone else. The next day he told her the same thing but she didn't believe him and no more than a few minutes later he had went in his diaper. She said from now on she'll put him on whenever he asks. He said it several times this weekend & we tried but I guess going on the potty at home is boring.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Burn into memory
Charlie does & says so many things that I find hilarious I thought I would try to note some of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment