Monday, December 20, 2010

December

Practicing "The Wheels on the Bus"

Oreos...yummy! Too bad mom only let me have 1/2 of one!
We have had to pretty much go over this whole book with packaging tape because Mr. Destruction has ripped off most of the flip up pieces...
FFA Fruit (& a Cheerio)!
Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Charlie had his 9 month appt a couple of weeks ago. He weighed in at over 21 pounds and is still in the 90+percentile for height at 30". This was an easy appointment with no shots, I've heard the next one isn't quite as much fun. I could tell he was already connecting the dots a little when the nurse tried to measure him.
He has been working on crawling. He's got the army crawl down. Erik took some video I'll post later. Surprisingly, he hasn't showed any real interest in the Christmas tree or the gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I love how serious he looks when doing "The Wheels on the Bus"...!

    ReplyDelete