Erik & I were saying the other night how much Charlie has changed in just the last 2 weeks. It makes me very sad, but he is entering a very fun stage. He is becoming very aware and interested in everything we do. He likes to grab at everything & then throw it on the floor. We're still not sure why we have toys, he could be entertained all day with a chip bag, plastic bottle, the remote & a cell phone. I've also started getting out a cup with water in it when he's eating and he likes to try and work on that. He babbles all day long & is really close to rolling all over the place.
Lately he has also given up on the Nuk. He will take it at night but that's it...fine by me! He does love his blue blanket & pretty much anything soft. Absolutely everything goes straight into the mouth (before it goes on the floor) but I don't see any teeth yet.
I have been very reasonable about buying clothes. This outfit however I could not pass up. You can really see the red in his hair in this picture too.

I'm a sucker for clothes with something on the butt. This is his guernsey outfit :)

Erik is in Indiana this week. I have 2 work retreats (one for each building) so Charlie is off to daycare for 2 full days. Slowly building up to a major change in the coming weeks :(
Oh my goodness, you're heading back to work soon, aren't you? That time just flew by! He is such a handsome little man...clearly the future man of someone's dreams (probably not mine, tho...:) ) Maybe Ava!
ReplyDelete