Friday, February 12, 2010

Official eviction notice

A friend that is due shortly stated that she was serving her baby an official eviction notice this weekend. I have also served papers to the mini me. I had prepared myself (and students) to not be here for FFA Week next week, making sure they were all ready to have the show go on without their fearless leader. Well, morale has changed as yesterday i realized I will probably be here all of next week...

A fun weekend is ahead though, a bunch of college friends and I are going to a play in the cities, at this point I'm excited to go so I have given baby permission to remain in the oven until after the festivities are over. Sunday & Monday are great options though :)

We had a messed up week again with a snow day on Monday and a late start on Tuesday. The snow day was great, however I got the call we were closing as I was on my way out the door to attempt to drive in. I'll take what I can get, but its not a true snow day when you're already up and ready for the day :) The highlight of my week was probably the students asking me if we could develop a plan for if I go into labor during school. They feel we need to have a procedure and plan just in case...it's humorous.

1 comment:

  1. You are so, so close...I've been thinking about you this week, wondering how you are doing. Hang in there...not too much longer to go!

    ReplyDelete