Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby has a heartbeat!

Yesterday we had our second Dr appt. Our dr was able to find the heartbeat almost right away. It was pretty neat. So we now have seen and heard this baby and I think I am finally convinced there's really a baby in there. We will have the big ultrasound in 2 more appts so October, I can't wait to see more pictures! We will be able to find out if its a boy or girl then, but as of now we're probably 80ish% we're not going to find out. Its starting to feel more real too.

We also got 4.5" of rain last Friday so our lawn doesn't look so dead anymore! The garden is out of control...I'm still not sure what Erik's plan is for all of his produce! We should eat well all winter :)

Tomorrow we fly out to Colorado for Jesse & Kim's wedding. We're looking forward to having a couple of days to take in the sights. I am a little sad that I will miss Glencoe's city wide garage sale. Brownton's was last weekend and it was a big bust. I ended up going into the Brownton ghetto. Yes, I think there is such a thing. I told Erik I went into the ghetto and he described exactly where I had went. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy hearing the heartbeat? It does make it a little more real, doesn't it? Hope you had fun in CO!

    ReplyDelete