Yesterday was one of those perfect Minnesota summer days that we remember to carry us thru the long, long winters. I decided to take the boys to pick strawberries. After looking around online, the closest one to us looked like it was already closed for the season. The next closest one was about a 40 minute drive. I had also seen that they would be closing after the weekend so I wanted to get there early before they got picked out. Since we (some of us anyways) are early risers we were ready to go by 7:45. Charlie did ok picking. Levi just ate. I had visions of Levi being completely covered in juice and dirt by the time we were done so I made him wear his pink barn shoes. They both got a little bored but since it wasn't super busy Charlie could run around a bit. Levi wanted me to hold him for awhile while I picked which was interesting. But, we got our 2 buckets full and decided that was enough. I gave Levi a quick baby wipe bath and we made it back in time for the summer reading program.
Today is supposed to be another picture perfect summer day so we're off to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment