Thursday, May 9, 2013

dentist

Charlie had his first visit to the dentist and it went way better than I expected. We opted to not add him to our insurance for the year because at the time, we just didn't imagine he would cooperate at an appointment. I did want to get him in to try & just to make sure we're doing a good enough job at home. We've been hyping up the dentist for days and he seemed pretty excited. Knowing they have TVs in the rooms, of course I scheduled the appointment with the intentions of him being able to watch Jake. Well, being that we don't get Disney at our house, I was wrong but he settled for Micky Mouse & Jake did come on later. 

He climbed right up, was a good listener, and let her clean his teeth & floss. He didn't have much to say about it. His teeth looked good, she did mention they are really tight in there so it will be something to watch & to try and floss to prevent cavities between the teeth.  He got to pick out a prize & got some new toothbrushes for the road. 


No comments:

Post a Comment