I am already more than 22 weeks through the pregnancy. It has went by relatively fast, especially since school has started again. I had great intentions to do a blog post around week 8 but it looks like that didn't happen. The early part of the pregnancy was very different from Charlie's. I felt much more icky for a majority of the day, but again never threw up. I couldn't decide if it really was worse than the first time or if it just seemed worse because I had to chase a toddler around instead of hibernating for the entire summer. I also had the biggest aversion to all meat for about 6 weeks. I couldn't smell it, cook it or eat it. Red meat was the WORST! Ick, luckily that passed. There were also a few weeks of really weird back pain but that has temporarily went away for now. I'm enjoying the 2nd tri of feeling pretty good & sleeping pretty good.
We didn't find out the gender of the baby and while I thought it was a girl for a long time, now I'm leaning more towards boy. Either way we will be happy. The official due date is 2/28/2012, at the ultrasound the baby was measuring just a tad bigger @ 2/25 (Charlie's bday!). I think a Leap Day baby would be fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment